I have JSM Data Centre. I have a dashboard with an owner who has left the company. How do I change it? I can only see the option to edit Viewers and Editors. I am a Jira Admin.
@Christopher ,
In DataCenter you can overrule a Dashboard Admin as follows:
Same also applies to changing Filter owners - just choose 'Filters' in the right menu when opening 'System Administration'.
Hi @Christopher ,
I don't have access to a DataCentre instance, but I don't see why it would be too different. In Cloud, this is how it looks like.
If you can't see this option, do you have an Org admin? Can he see this option?
Later Edit: I can see that that option is only available for my own dashboards, so I could change the assignee myself, in this case, you might need an Org Admin to impersonate the user, and then assign the dashboard to somebody else.
Hi, I do not have that option. I am full and complete Admin.
This is not needed - see my other response.
Keep in mind that when Jira instances are linked to an AD, an account could actually be deactivated, making it questionable if you can impersonate a user successfully.
Thank you, this is the correct answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.