When I go to the browse page of a project. JIRA does not show any content.
I just upgraded from JIRA 4.3 to JIRA 5.0.
Any ideas what could be wrong?
Also see the screenshot attacted.
If you have a plugin that provides an incompatible project tab panel this can happen... eg I know certain versions of the subversion plugin can cause this. I'd try disabling some plugins and see how you get on.
Also check your logs, that will tell you.
Thanks, indeed it was a plugin that caused this.
Dont even bother yourself about other stuff..Its a plugin that causes that. I installed on eof the plugin recently and oppsss, i had issues, then i disabled that plugin and the problem was sorted.
I had the same problem after upgrading a series of plugins.
I solved it by disabling/enabling greenhoper plugin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.