The service desk attachment to JIRA does not seem to work. It says "restricted to agent" where it should give values representing times taken.
JiraSLA.jpg
If you aren't a JIRA Service Desk Agent you cannot see SLA fields. Can you verify your permissions and groups?
Hi Steven
On the service desk I am there as a customer and a collaborator and also when I grant myself a permission as Service Desk agent the two fields on the above screenshot i.e "time to first response" and "time to resolution" become blank, the message that says restricted to agents disappears. I am not sure if whether is it my JQL filter that is not right or I still need some more permissions on the service desk.
any suggestion people. I still need help
What I have noticed now is, if I enable the service desk to a project like "project1", Other users who are not services desk agents are unable to edit, comment or anything to that project. The thing is now we dont have service desk licences to accommodate every user in our company. All this thing started after we upgrade the software licence from 100 to 250 users and service desk license upgraded to 25 agents
Any suggestion to what might have caused this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.