what way can I download the REST API libraries for C# application reference
What do you mean by "REST API libraries"?
Hi Nic,
I mean may be something else , like:
how reference from .NET C# application the JIRA WSDL , or
JIrasoapserviceclient library or
URL of Service Interface :
http://localhost:8080/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice=v2?wsdl</pre
many thanks for your answer
That's not a "library", that's an API - you want a document on how to talk to it.
Start at https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-apis/jira-rest-apis
(Don't bother with SOAP, it's deprecated, and physically removed from JIRA 6.4 and above)
Thanks Nic , but I need exact reference to Confluence service from my .NET C# application ( as unfortunately I tried to do the same one with deprecated SOAP that was like : https://jira.atlassian.com/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2?WSDL ) . What way can I download this service ? Many Thanks . Yafim.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.