Hello,
I am currently the 'site admin' for my Atlassian cloud site. I can no longer create a new project on Jira and I am constantly redirected to Jira Product Discovery, where it is also impossible for me to create a project.
I have checked my presence in the access groups. I do not understand why I can't create a new project...
@emmanuel mancuso Welcome! If you go to jira project and try there what happen ?
I solved this issue.
Explanation:If I try to create a new project with a Kanban template (or another template), it is impossible and I get redirected. However, if I use a blank project, I can create it... Strange.
The behavor is very strange and I think it is a bug because I am currently 'Site Admin'. It is a very frustrating situation. The loss of time also brings a lot of irritation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.