I am trying to import dump file into svn repository but got error. I see names mismatched between dump file and my new project, but I can't create project with the same names in jira. what should I do? The problem is my current svn in not working any more. Is there a way to modify dump file?
Information
The table below contains contents of the dump_files subfolder in the WebDAV folder of your Studio instance.
To import a Subversion dump file into Studio, click the Import link next to the file that you want to import.
Subversion dump files to be imported must be created with the <tt>svnadmin dump</tt> command out of your Subversion repository. The importer will accept Subversion dump files zipped with <tt>gzip</tt> or <tt>bzip2</tt> utilities
In order to import successfully, subversion dump files must have a valid structure:
- At the root directory, there must be subdirectories with names matching all project keys of projects defined in Studio.
- Under each of these directories there should be trunk, tags and branches subdirectories.
Last import result was:
Error importing file "artstorWeb.dump.gz" at 11/16/11 3:30 PM:
Imported Subversion repository contains the following problems:
- The following projects in the imported Subversion repository have no corresponding projects in Atlassian OnDemand: artstor4, ARTstorWeb
- Studio Project ARTSTORWEB not found in imported Subversion repository
- Studio Project ARTSTOR not found in imported Subversion repositor