Hello!
I am trying to run a report in Tempo that shows the Original Estimate against the hours on the ticket. I can't seem to pick the Original Estimate field when in Tempo. Is it called something else and I am just not seeing it? Thank you all!
I found this on another thread: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Tempo-Reports-Time-spent-v-estimate/qaq-p/1766951It looks like if you group by issues and then turn on Overview you can then select Estimated (Original Estimate) and Remaining. At least that is what is says when you hover over Estimated.
Hi @Clare Lawson
since you already have Tempo, I'm sure @Shawn Stevens' answer will help you out.
But, just for the record: the flexibility of our app Report Builder makes it exceptionally easy to create reports like this in just a few clicks. You simply select the metrics you want to see and boom:
No need for individual issues? Just remove the corresponding selection. Or add whatever you want included, for example grouping by project.
If you'd like to see more, feel free to schedule a demo with us.
Thanks! 😊
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.