Hi,
I have changed our creditcard 18 July 6 days ago because the old one was expired. We where on monthly payment Trello premium plan for 80+ users. While updating credit card details I choose yearly plan. The card was declined. After that I have talk to our finance and they changed their mind and told me to stay on monthly payments.Since there is no option to change it myself I have created support ticket and described my request like here above. I asked them to change my plan back to monthly payments. It was on 19 July 5 days ago. Since then the support didn't respond or anything. I left the comment there but no response as well.Our next monthly payment was scheduled at 28-july which is soon. If I am correct our account will be locked if the problem is not fixed by that time.This is my first experience with Trello support and I am quite disappointed.Since this is an open community. Any advice will be very appreciated.
@Mateusz Maciejewski I'm flagging this issue for Atlassian support to take a look at
Hi Brittany,
Just 5 minutes before your post the problem was solved. They removed my premium to let my buy monthly plan again. Thank you for your help.
@Mateusz Maciejewski no problem, glad to hear it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.