How do I change the AM / PM time format to 24h on due dates (cards)?
@Alejandro Flores Mosquera unfortunately this isn't a setting you can change at the moment. You can make a feature request for this by submitting a ticket via https://trello.com/contact
@Alejandro Flores Mosquera i know this probably wasn't exactly the answer you were hoping for, but would you mind accepting this answer so other who have the same question know there is an answer in here?
@Brittany JoinerI wanted to create a request for this, because I am also very interested by this feature, but I couldn't. Following your link, i only have the choice to see either on the community, either on the Trello how to use.
@Chloé i believe at this time only paid trello users are able to create feature requests.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.