Hi folks, I've read all the Vertuna documentation on how to read JSON and access the value of my Jira Custom Field but I'm still getting nothing. I need the value of customfield_31501. It's a text field. In my confiform I've tried the following:
- defining the field directly in my view by setting field name to JiraID.fields.customfield_31501.value. This works perfectly with a different Customfield but returns nothing for the one I need here. I've also tried it without the .value and with variations like .summary or .label but I can't find any examples in the documentation for what else might work.
- in the page where my form definition is, first defining the field as JiraCustomField1 and then using
‘ConfiForms Rules for Field Definition’ Macro
and setting Action To Execute to Set Value and Values to Set to JiraCustomField1=[entry.JiraID.fields.customfield_31501.value]
customfield_33800": null,
"customfield_33801": null,
"customfield_31501": "F638141, 24.3 Build & Release",
"archiveddate": null,
"customfield_10204": null,
Anyone out there have any ideas? Alex?
Thank you!