Estou no teste gratuito do Trello Premium, mas desejo cancelar
Translation: How do I cancel my Trello Premium free trial?
Translation:
How do I cancel my Trello Premium free trial?
Hi Aline,
Thanks for reaching out!
I've gone ahead and cancelled your Premium trial for you, which should take effect immediately.
In future, if you are on a paid plan or trial, please reach out to our billing team at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/.
Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.
All the best,
LaraThe Trello Team
Estou no teste grátis e quero cancelar o app, terrível a comunicação de vocês.
Quero que cancele o período grátis para que não haja cobranças.
Hi Edden,
Please reach out to our billing team at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/.
Também Quero que cancele o período grátis. Como faço? não estou conseguindo a opção pelo suporte. Podem me ajudar??
Hi Priscilla,
Please reach out to our billing team at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/. As you are on a Premium trial, you should be able to create a support ticket.
Quando acesso o suporte só me direciona para para respostas ja prontas. Não quero mais o período de teste. Quero cancelar o período de teste e continuar na versão gratuita.
Poderia me ajudar LARA! Quero cancelar o teste imediatamente.
@Lara Por favor, cancele meu teste premium do Trello imediatamente. Não consigo abrir um ticket para cancelar e isso é bem chato.
Hi Arisa,
Your trial has been cancelled. Can you please let me know what issues you were facing when creating a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/?
HELP, cancel my free trial. I can't speak with support, I can cancel the trial. This is so annoying.
The free trial should be OPTIONAL, not obligatory. this ias terrible-
please cancel.
horrivel mesmo. forçar o premium é pessimo tambem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.