The problem started occuring on upgraded Confluence instances. The problem is occurring in some of the spaces only. I have upgraded from 3.5.7 to 4.1.4. The screenshot shows how it looks
Do you have installed the subspace plugin?
If yes, please see https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/CSSP-78
What browser are you using? If you are using Internet Explorer 7, you may want to read the following End of Support Announcement. See what browsers are supported with Confluence 4.x here.
Also look for badly-formed html in the "custom html" section in confluence...
+1 Remo's answer. Also, as a quick experiment (irrespective of browser), what happens if you increase the font size ("ctrl +" in Chrome and Firefox - I don't have an IE to hand to check if it's the same there)
Strange, did you already try to clear the cache?
I am using Firefox 10.0
No change in alignment. Zooms in/out with same alignment.
We have not added any custom HTML.
Ah, ok, worth a shot.
looks like a stylesheet problem
Thanks this was the problem.
I agree with Robert's suggestion. This is most likely due to changes in stylesheets. Maybe you didn't add any custom CSS, but perhaps you either edited one of thte Confluence stylesheets or added a stylesheet import in the Custom HTML header.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.