I'm using IIS 7.5 to set up URL re-directs and I'm having issues.
This is the doc I'm trying to follow when it comes to instructions:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Integrating+JIRA+with+IIS+using+ARR?focusedCommentId=710837193&#comment-710837193
My port for JIRA is 8080 and my IIS port for the site is 80. I did get the URL to redirect when making an attempt. However, I get a HTTP Error 502.3 - Bad Gateway "the server name or address could not be resolved" error with the following information below:
At some point, I'd like to get Confluence and Stash set up this way too but for now, I just want to make sure I can get JIRA working. If anyone wants my contact info, let me know, I'm willing to do what it takes to get this going asap.
Did you follow the actual document, or the comment you've posted which seems to be ignoring most of the document?
I'm following the document. Did I miss some steps or something? Should I post screenshots?
Check your url rewrite rule, and that the url you are rewriting can be reached on the network first, then we'll need the details.
Sorry for the long wait but here is my info: I'm trying to incorporate three IIS sites. One each for confluence, stash, and jira. Each were configured with their own port before IIS. Conf is 8090, JIRA is 8080, and Stash is 7990. The IIS sites all use port 80. I can start all 3 sites at the same time but eventually, only one works. This is probably because of the port 80 conflict but I'm not 100% sure. I made a https binding on each with the certificate we have from the server. All 3 bindings are port 443. As far as the info you requested with URL rewrite for the inbound rule, here you go: Match URL: Requested URL matches the pattern using Regular Expressions. The pattern is (.*) and ignore case is checked. Action: Action type is rewrite and the URL is http://localhost:[insertportnumberhere]/{R:1}. Append query string is checked and stop processing of subsequent rules is checked. Request filtering has all defaults checked and the double escaping as well. I hope this info helps. If you need more info, feel free to let me know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.