I am building out a team dashboard in Jira Data Center, and the Gadget options are extremely limited. I only have access to 52 gadgets! Where can I find more free gadgets to add?
Dashboard and gadgets have for +10 years been completely been neglected by Atlassian.
Can't recall Atlassian actually doing active developing or features for Dashboard section in a veeery long time.
You may find something on Atlassian Marketplace by third party vendors:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=gadgets&hosting=dataCenter
Else my recommendation is to export your Jira data outside Atlassian via PowerBI or Tableau for doing specific/custom reporting.
Kind Regards
Morten
In the Marketplace, you can sort by free.
Hi @Kris Mckee,
Beside the free gadgets, you might want to check out some best practices guides on dashboard reporting
Hope they will be helpful for you. Please let us know your feedback if any
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.