Hi All,
many project leads in our Jira want to translate the transition names. Is it possible?
Thanks,
Rumi
Hi Rumceisz,
There is a plugin currently in Beta release that allows you to translate most JIRA items on the fly: InProduct Translations. I do not know is this working fine with transition names, but please give it a try.
I hope that will help,
Best Regards,
Mirek
I don't think this is was Rumceisz was looking for, because this only helps translating all the Strings that come with Jira.
As far as I'm concerned, he wants to provide his custom transition names (used in workflows) in different languages.
better late than never:
Although translating Transition Names is currently (Jira 7.6) not possible via GUI (vote for it: JRASERVER-6798), there is a method to achieve this:
Via Workflow Properties. In the workflow editor, with properties jira.i18n.submit and jira.i18n.title you assign i18n keys to your transitions. The translations of those strings have to be stored in the language packs. Here is described how to do this.
Note that the translation packs will probably be replaced during updates. So you might need to re-add the translations manually after each update...
Best
Martin
2020 ....still no translateable custom transition names
and as server is now dead.....
Hi Martin,
I have used the workflow properties from open -> registered status, but it's not worked
Transition name is Registered
jira.i18n.title = inscrit.title
jira.18n.submit= inscrit.submit
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.