Hey y'all!
I'm at a loss here. I'm fairly certain that this is user error, but the user is insisting she has done everything correctly.
We have JSM Data Center 5.12.10 and customer access to the portal is determined with a user group. I have a new user I added to this user group yesterday, who says that she still cannot access the portal.
She claims she has triple checked the link (we have multiple desks on our instance and she was only granted access to one) and has typed her password in correctly. She even changed the password and tried to log back in again. Our passwords are set through an active directory and cannot be altered within Jira/JSM. I did resynch our user directories and have her try again.
As far as I know, no one else is having issues accessing the portal. We did just recently upgrade to 5.12.10 - did some setting change somewhere that would be rejecting her access? Do I need to add the user group to somewhere besides the typical Users and Roles screen?
Thank you in advance!