I am using Smart Multi-Row field in a form to allow the user to dynamically create a number of entries based on another form.
Is there a way to reference these Smart Multi-Row entries to e.g. Include them in an IFTTT email in a structured manner?
Just put the ConfiForms Field macro with a field name set to your smart multi-row field name and you will get them rendered
Alternatively you can have a custom view using any view (over the form this smart multi-row is linked to) and the filter to set would be something like
id:[entry.mymultirowfield.transform(id).join( OR id:)]
where "mymultirowfield" is the name of you smart multi-row field
I have got a very similar problem. Your solution works really well... but when I then want to add another line/entry that entry doesn't have the reference to the parent (and the parent doesn't have a reference to the child). How could I do that?
By "parent", which record do you mean? The link is one-way, unless you start doing something like https://wiki.vertuna.com/spaces/CONFIFORMS/pages/9864128/Configuring+ConfiForms+IFTTT+actions+and+rules#ConfiguringConfiFormsIFTTTactionsandrules-Synchronizesmartfieldreferences
Thats exactly what I do. But even the one way Link/reference isn't there. With parent I meant the form with the smart multi row field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.