we have Program Boards in Jira Align. They serve as a kind of dashboard. But I don't know how to get to the data behind the dashboard. I'd like to baseline program boards by ART.
Link to board.
Jira Align
Your data isn't accessible (thankfully ) to us here on the forum - based on the URL I assume you're talking about this style view though:
The data driving this in terms of sprint allocation etc is all in the item details if you click on them, could you clarify/provide a sketch of what you're hoping a baselined view by ART would look like - is it a big table with the original vs current iteration allocation of each feature? I'm not sure if historic iteration allocation at a point in time is recorded in a way you could expose easily if so (and the table would get massive)...
You can take a snapshot by clicking "Capture" top right
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.