Hello,I will soon be leaving the company and my email address will also be automatically deleted. How can I change the admin starter for a board? We only have the free version.Thanks for the help,regards,
Marie
@Marie-Louise Sobe are you trying to transfer to someone else on the board? You should be able to pick another board member and designate them as a admin! Go to share options and select the dropdown next to the member:
Hi @Marie-Louise Sobe and welcome to the community!
First you have to transfer the boards and after to make an admin your personal account, and remove the one with your company's email:
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-to-transfer-board-memberships-to-a-new-account/
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/changing-the-admins-of-a-workspace-or-board/
Let me know if that helps!
Thanks Brittany, it didn´t work yesterday, I changed in "Menu" the "Settings" "Add and remove members" from "members" into "admins".Your answer helped me so fast, thanks a lot.
Hi Alex, this seemed complicated, I tred the easier way (answer below) and it worked. Thanks for your help ;-)
@Marie-Louise Sobe perfect! I am so glad to help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.