Hi,
I have added a maintenance page in JIRA to show users when we do not allow them to access the application. This page is located in <JIRA-INST>/atlassian-jira (next to the 404 page etc) and we control this with the apache in front of JIRA. Works like a charm!
But, when I try to dp exactly the same in my Confluence instance I get a weird effect. The maintenance page (pure html) is located in <CONF-INST>/confluence (next to the 404.vm etc) and when I access this page it shows alright but I also see my Confluence menubar (?!) on the top which makes it possible for user to open e.g. the Dashboard.
Does anyone have some ideas why this is the case? Even though I pinpoint my maintenance-page like this: https://my-server/maintenace.html (as I said it works in JIRA like: https://my-jira-server/jira/maintenance.html, yes I have a context path in my JIRA installation but not in Confluence)
Thanks in advance!
// Svante