Rest API or Any other option to get the details of confluence as separate pages
It is a bit unclear what you exactly look for, but this is the most current version (v2) of the API end-points that work with the "page" entity:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v2/api-group-page/#api-group-page
If you want to get a single page by its ID, then you need this one:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v2/api-group-page/#api-pages-id-get
Ah, sorry I just noticed that you use Data Center!
In that case, the API group is:
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/rest/v900/api-group-content-resource/#api-group-content-resource
And the "get page by ID" is:
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/rest/v900/api-group-content-resource/#api-rest-api-content-id-get
(Note that in the DC semantic, a page is a "content".)
Hi Aron,
I am exporting spaces and downloading the zip file(confluence). Then, I upload that zip file to ILM. However, when users download it, they see it as an XML file which they can't read. I want users to be able to read it.
I want to know if there is export api available for that or is there any other possible ways or options to get the details of confluence as separate pages
Thanks,
Mounika
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.