Regarding my domain hosting of the compunet.my got an issue, I may change my email address to compunet688@gmail.com for the replacement email. Please keep in mind that and changed my email address and account to compunet688@gmail.com instead of edward@compunet.my. Thanks. Once your system changes to my new email address please forward an email to let me know that you have done. Thanks Last time I was using Google account to login, I would like to use compunet688@gmail.com . Please assist and reply ASAP. THQ
@Edward Lee Welcome! You might take a look at this documentation: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/changing-an-email-address/
HTH
Nicolas
Yup Thanks for the answer and I read the article you gave, but I was unable to change the password because my current one was unknown, yes I'm using Google login for the Trello. Now my email can't access anymore . Any idea that I can retrieve my account back ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.