Hi! I'm having some problems when moving tasks within a card. After I move 2/3 tasks the order goes back to the initial one, like unsaving the order I defined.
I have this problem uniquely when working on the android app.
Can you help me?
@Tomas Grzona do you know if anyone else could have created automation in that board that would move the cards around?
Can you confirm when this issue started? Was the Trello app working fine before? Check for any updates for the app on your phone. I suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the app, as this can often resolve issues. Note: An unstable internet connection can also cause problems when moving cards on the Trello board or tasks within a card.
Solamente yo tengo acceso a ese tablero y por lo que veo no hay nada de automatización de las tarjetas/tareas.
Tengo este problema desde hace 3 meses masomenos. Antes no me fallaba desde el celular. Este problema lo tuve en 2 modelos de celular distintos.
Me pasa aún cuándo tengo buena conexión.
I believe you'll need to reach out to the trello support team at trello.com/contact and report this as a bug. Let me know if you're unable to do that and i can escalate this question to support.
¡Hola! Intenté hacerlo a través de ese enlace pero no pude. ¿Me ayudarías a escalarlo con soporte?
¡Gracias!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.