Does anyone know where I can find the yellow highlighted install? I can only find the .zip install.
Thanks
Kathy
image2015-5-13 5:27:19.png
I think the documentation you've got is out of date - the only ones available are the OS-agnostic zip downloads.
Hi Nic I was concerned about doing the zip install because when I needed to upgrade I would use the installer and I was afraid that it would not upgrade easily. So instead I was able to install Confluence 5.7.4. Then I did a full restore of Confluence from the cloud to this standalone Confluence 5.7.4. Do you know of any issues that I may run into migrating this way? Thanks Kathy
The only issue with taking that route would be if the data structure changed between "cloud" and 5.7.4-standalone. I don't think it has changed at all, so you should be fine.
Hi @Kathy Plamann if you are migrating from cloud to Confluence recently, you will need to have the OD version (version 5.8-OD-50-011), before upgrading to a later version of Confluence Server (probably 5.8). By right you should be able to download the Windows installer of OD version from the Confluence Cloud Downloads page:
But it seems like the installer for both linux and windows are missing from this page. This issue is being tracked internally and here is the bug report for tracking this issue for bublic:
I appreciate everyone's response. I did install Confluence 5.7.4 and restored from the cloud instance and all is well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.