Hi guys,
My addon Page tree is not loading, the problem happened I try to copy a page structure.
I checked browser logs and I found this:
System Error
A system error has occurred — our apologies!
For immediate troubleshooting, consult our knowledge base for a solution.
If you would like to receive support from Atlassian's support team, ask your Confluence administrator to create a support issue on Atlassian's support system with the following information:
- a description of your problem and what you were doing at the time it occurred
- a copy of the error and system information found below
- a copy of the application logs (if possible).
Your Confluence administrator can use the support request form to create a support ticket which will include this information.
We will respond as promptly as possible.
Thank you!
Return to site homepage…
Cause
org.springframework.orm.hibernate.HibernateObjectRetrievalFailureException: No row with the given identifier exists: 17009058, of class: com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty; nested exception is net.sf.hibernate.UnresolvableObjectException: No row with the given identifier exists: 17009058, of class: com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty
at org.springframework.orm.hibernate.SessionFactoryUtils.convertHibernateAccessException(SessionFactoryUtils.java:584)
caused by: net.sf.hibernate.UnresolvableObjectException: No row with the given identifier exists: 17009058, of class: com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty
at net.sf.hibernate.UnresolvableObjectException.throwIfNull(UnresolvableObjectException.java:38)
Stack Trace:[hide]
org.springframework.orm.hibernate.HibernateObjectRetrievalFailureException: No row with the given identifier exists: 17009058, of class: com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty; nested exception is net.sf.hibernate.UnresolvableObjectException: No row with the given identifier exists: 17009058, of class: com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty
at org.springframework.orm.hibernate.SessionFactoryUtils.convertHibernateAccessException(SessionFactoryUtils.java:584)
Does anybody know how can I fix it?
Thank you.