I have been using free Trello for some time. I decided to build a team space but I was confused regarding payments. I thought the standard payment conversion my team and I thought I would be able to pay y anual fee and get more than 10 people working with me. While on the trial I then found out that that was the fee per person using 2 or more boards on a space. I since moved everyone to one single board but my account was frozen (we are all on view only).
I need to understand
1) if having everyone on one board will allow me to work paying a single standard yearly fee (this is my understanding)
2) If that is the right plan for me, how I can switch to this option - my board only has the option to add a new card for the premium option and I cańt find where I switch to the standard plan.
3) where I can see what I will be charged for the configuration I now have with everyone on one board (when I tried to pay for the premium the first time expecting a 1000peso payment I was actually being charged for 26,000 pesos - fortunately my card did not have the space for this - but I think I need to be able to see what I am being charged before the card is charged.
Also, I have not found how to make a ticket to chat with someone directly as I have not found how to answer the questions regarding my account in order to make a ticket.
Thanks in advance,
Miranda 