I started using Trello for my team. I built 2 boards and added 22 people to my board.
I thought premium was a price for all of us and not per user. When my card was run it did not go though as the price was much higher than I can afford. I was contacted and I was told that as long as they were all on 1 board I could stay on the free membership.
I moved all the material on to one board as well as only having people access the one 1, but still yesterday I was blocked as the trial ran out and my card was not charged.
Now that everyone is on one board, I need to know what the cost will be or if it si posible to still be on the free set up. We are just starting off and I have a very low budget at this time.