I use a table transformer to output with the 'Show result as plain text' setting. I then wrap this into a Table Excerpt, for reuse.
I then re-use this excerpt with a Table Excerpt Include within the cell of another table, on the page(s) I want to display the output. I use this approach in numerous places, to populate data into quite a large number of cells in various pages. Below is a screenshot of one the more simple examples, where there are 4 numeric values, each coming from a Table Excerpt Include and as plain text.
I can never get the included text to align, either vertically or horizontally. If I use the typical approaches to centre the <TD> text, the table excerpt does not seem to conform. It makes my pages look a bit sloppy.
I've tried using some CSS in a HTML control within the page, but still can't get it to work.
Any ideas or reasonably straightforward workarounds?
