Hi,
I have installed JIRA 4.4.3 on my VPS from WebFusion. All seemed to go fine with the installation and was initially able to access the JIRA setup process via web browser.
It seems that it fails, as soon as I try to do any action during setup process, sometimes making it further but always ending up with no response to the browser.
If I restart the VPS container it seems to briefly work for maybe one page load but fails again
I have checked the catalina.out log file and it seems to be reporting loads of errors as follow:-
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Exception java.lang.OutOfMemoryError occurred dispatching signal SIGTERM to handler- the VM may need to be forcibly terminated
I have found various articles discussing changing of Java VM settings but not really sure what I need to do.
Has anyone else had experience running JIRA on a WebFusion VPS (or any other VPS) and if so could they advise what I may need to do.
Thanks, Steve