I've got a checklist associated with each of the cards in my Board. I want to be able to see all checklist items allocated to me in one place.
I understand that this is usually viewable from the 'Home' page under 'Your items'.
However, when I navigate to Home, all I can are 'Highlights' - how to I view 'Your Items'?
Emma
Hi Emma,
Thanks for reaching out!
Can you please confirm that you are a member of a board that is part of a paid Workspace? Assigning checklist items is only available on a paid plan.
If so, you should be able to view your assigned checklist items at http://trello.com/my/tasks.
You can read more about advanced checklists here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-to-use-advanced-checklists-to-set-due-dates/
Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.
All the best,
LaraThe Trello Team
I'm on the free plan but I've assigned the tasks using the @ key. Is this different?
Ah, that is different, as it's not assigning the item; you're simply mentioning the user.
If it helps, you could perform a search such as checklist:"@username" to get cards where you were mentioned in a checklist.
For more information on special operators in search, see 'Searching for cards and boards': https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/searching-for-cards-all-boards/.
Thank you. That does answer my question. So which Trello pricing plan would allow me to assign the checklist items and view the checklist items from the home page?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.