I have three filters on a dashboard that list tasks due within 1d, 1w and 2w respectively; however using the JQL 'duedate <= 1d' etc means that an issue due within 1d will appear in all three filtered lists.
As issues cross filter date boundaries I want them to appear in only one of the three lists. So if an issue is due within one day I only want it to show in the filter that says duedate <=1 and not in the one that says duedate <= 1w or duedate <=2w (even though technically the condition is met in all cases so JIRA is displaying the correct logical result).
I can't quite work out the syntax required to filter issues between dates in this way and I may be asking for the impossible - anyone else managed to crack this or am I the only one with this particular use case?
Any assistance appreciated.
Andy