Probably. You have not really described why you "can't create" - no error message or description
But I think I can guess. The Confluence create routine relies on sending basic details to a JIRA system. It has to assume a standard set up. But, I suspect you have made the project in JIRA require more than the standard fields. Confluence cannot handle that, because it does not know what may be mandatory.
You'll need to remove the mandatory flags from the fields in the JIRA project to enable Confluence to create them.
Hi sorry nic
message is; the required field linked issues is not available in this dialog
Ok, yes, that confirms my assumption. You'll need to make linked issues optional.
Thanks nic
does that aldo ho for any other fields made mandatory? I.e If an issue template has custom fields, ALL fields will need to be set to optional for create JIRA issues in confluence to work
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.