Hi,Why I can't insert Excerpt macros in the table? it appears after it, seems like a bug for me
Hi @Olena Sierokurova and welcome to the Community.
Fitting or not, nesting of macros is limited in Confluence Cloud and you cannot insert an Excerpt in a Table. (As a content person and writer, I have to say, rightly so I don't like those macros матрёшкаs )
If you want a structured page, you can use the Layout feature and insert your excerpt in one of those sections.
I like to have the structured page and i have many dependencies and it force me to duplicate the information three times, so I'll prefer to have a nesting:) Regarding Layout feature, I've tried it already and it doesn't work The same result, macros appears after it
You can insert macros in the layout cells. Infoboxes, excerpts, images, include page, etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.