Good morning,
I have a strange puzzle. I am a (newer) system admin and have Browse Users global permission. When I search by typing in a user's last name in the Reporter field, for example "Michaels", I should see all three people in my company with that last name listed as options. However, this does not work on all projects. I have tested several projects - typing in the last name to see what list displays. It works on some projects but not on others.
These users are customers but do not have a specific customer role on each project. These projects are internal with employees as the customers - employees create tickets in the customer portal.
Customers/employees should not have the ability to browse the projects and see all the tickets open. They should only have access to the tickets they are specifically added to.
What setting/permission/? should I review that would allow me to search by last name in the Reporter field and see the correct list of options?
Thank you for your help!