Hello . I have a question . I use the confluence where work and created a knowledge base to post some books , but I need to create some filters to optimize my search . I researched in the confluence documentation and can add these filters on the " add filters" , but in my confluence this option is not displayed. To use the "add filters" you need to install some plugin or some administrator permission is required ? Thank you very much in advance! Follow the link from the confluence of the documentation. https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/search-139528.html
It seems like CQL filters were added in Confluence 5.9, so if your version is older than that, you won't be able to use them.
Stephen you're right! The version of my confluence is 5.4 . Thank you very much! I'll see how do I update it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.