We enabled SSO for Microsoft Entra using the following guide:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/entra/identity/saas-apps/atlassian-cloud-tutorial. After that web access works just fine, however, when using Mobile apps, our company forces Microsoft Edge, thus breaking the sign in chain of the apps that uses Webview. Apparently, we can whitelist the app in our conditional access, but we need a key value pair for that. Is there somewhere I can find that information?
Hey there Federico
I see you are talking about azure ad conditional access perhaps you need to review this document from Microsoft called "Block authentication flows with Conditional Access policy"
I don't believe the key you need is from Atlassian apps.
Hi @Elelta D I believe it is... at least for what Microsoft Azure support showed us. Also, we made other exceptions for other apps, where the software provided us with that key / value pair. Apparently that is sent to Azure AD on the login flow and they can then apply the appropriate restrictions.
Hello @Federico Einhorn
The way we authenticate apps is via your Atlassian ID and password. So perhaps that is what Azure needs.
I reached out to my colleagues who are experts on our Atlassian SSO product and they also said that this is not something we supply.
Can you tell me what other apps have provided and how they provided the key/value pair?
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.