Oh hi everybody! I'm Annie, a PM for Confluence AI and I'd like to cordially invite you to a cool project I'm working on that is now live- code name Spicy "Ketchup"! (Just kidding - it's just actually code named Page Catch Up.)
I feel the pain of coming back from vacay and discovering everyone got busy updating their confluence spaces while I was catching some rays. (Select all --> mark as read.) 🌴🌴🌴
My goal: Keep your (my) holiday zen intact longer by summarizing allllllll the updates in one handy little feature. Page Catch Up will summarize what's happened since you've last visited that page - including edits and comments (soon to come).

Here's where you come in:
I need more eyes on the proverbial prize, more hands on deck, more brains in the belfry. Any leads here willing to try this out with their team?
- Ask: Biweekly 20 minute chats and async feedback (or pure async feedback if needs must.)
- Bonus #1: For sync calls, we'll be providing a $25 dollar gift card for your time.
- Bonus #2: Get the feature (or earlier milestones of the feature) before we roll it out to all customers.
Please comment here and I'll get you in! I know someone who knows someone
Update 7/11: I can't pull your emails from community (Shakes fist! But also I get it) so please fill out this form if you're interested. More questions? Please follow up with my email: alieu@atlassian.com .
https://forms.gle/9PoHSX8dWQKJPLyw7