Hi,
I'm back from vacation, and I log into Trello, I don't have the same workspace and same board. I lost everything.Thanks
Hi @Joel welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Are you using a personal email address or a work email address to login?
Do you have multiple email addresses with Trello?
I'm using 1 work email on a freeplan
Thanks
Hi @Joel if you used a work email, it is possible that your company has a verified domain, so they can manage any account within Atlassian on that domain. So if they see someone on an Atlassian product and they don't want them on it, they can delete it. You can try to talk to your Access manager. https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/what-are-managed-accounts/
I was using Trello, which was merged with Atlassian, and now I lose everything?
I had tables, information...I dont know what a manage accounts, and im the only one who use Trello, and the one who manages the domain, and account on Trello.
My account would have been deleted, without even sending me an email? Without being able to reactivate it?
I liked Trello, but maybe it's time to look elsewhere, I'm not going to waste 3 more days on this.Thanks
Hey Joel, since you manage everything, maybe try to create an atlassian account with the same email and see if that will help. The migration to Atlassian may have caused some issues. Then try support at https://trello.com/en/contact#/
already try and is empty ;(
My original question comes from support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.