Its kind of a "problem" in Confluence that Page versions (and dates) are not affected by changing attachements (upload etc) or changing in a Gliffy... is it possible to create a new Page version each time?
Hi Normann,
This is the expected behavior of the application. I could test in a new Confluence instance and confirm that attaching files doesn't create a new version.
I have created this improvement to you: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-35857
Vote and watch it to increase popularity of the improvement. Also comment in that ticket to check for updates.
Cheers,
Rodrigo
Thanx, I was pretty sure it was as designed, and that is fair enough, but I have a customer looking into Confluence (migrating from Sharepoint) that did not like it. So the next point being: is there a 3rd party plugin or something else to "fix" it until it is part of the core feature :-)
Can you specify the use-case?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.