I have information organized by cards (deck-card macro) and I would like to add links to specific cards from other pages. Is that possible or should I use a different macro to organize the information.
With a bit of JavaScript on the source and target pages this could be achieved. Likely the most user friendly way to do this would be to wrap the links in a user macro that appends ?targetTabText=Click+Me to the target page URL. The target page would have a user macro containing some JavaScript that grabs the request parameter, searches for tabs containing that text -- "Click Me" -- and performs a click event on the tab thus revealing the content. I'd do it now if I wasn't using a mobile device ;-)
Thanks David!
Thanks david that is the one I am using.
I enter an anchor on the body of card and then a link to that anchor but it is not working.... I will test it again.
I tried adding an #anchor on each card, in the first line of the card box.
then I created links to that anchor, the address bar is changing as I click on each of the links but the tab is not opening. When I click on the link that is for the active card/tab the body of the moves up having the top of the screen where the anchor is. This works only with the tab that is open in that moment
https://greenhouse.customware.net/jira/browse/POSI-167
done. Thanks!
Good job on this one. Thanks!
Was there any resolution to this? The link is broken.
Hi,
Here is a workaround:
then, inside the HTML macro, make your link like this:
<a href="PAGE URL#mydeck-anchor2">LINK NAME</a>
Have a nice day
Hello
Is there any solution? I am a beginner so it would be very helpful if you can share the code
I've tried this from a direct URL entry e.g.
https://<page-url>#mydeck-anchor2
with no luck
Details:
Chrome: Version 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 10
Is there actual official reference documentation from Atlassian somewhere on how to use the card id as an anchor in a deck of cards?
Hi Colin,
I just tested it on Confluence 6.5.2 / Chrome 65.0.3325.162 / Windows 7, and it's functionnal for me.
There is no official doc. I found it by inspecting a classical anchor url.
Regards
Well - thanks for the quick response.
I tripled checked the mydeck ID and the card ID and formed the URL with
<mydeckID>-<cardID> as you suggest but when I bring the page up the first card is the one on display.
I'll keep having a look
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.