I have one issue type connected to one workflow with 9 steps, each transition is connected to different screen. When I click EDIT button the only screen I see is the main one (To create an issue). How I can edit all screens using EDIT button?
JIRA has Operation screens and Transition screens.
If you want to see all fields, you need to have them all on the Edit Screen. The Edit Screen and Create screen do not have to be the same.
Thanks! It worked! Although my screen is never-ending-type Need to re-think tabs.
Thank you Steven!
Yes large systems can get a little hectic. There's some add-ons out there that add filtering options to the Screens pages, kinda nice to have.
If I helped you out you could accept my answer. image2016-6-10 11:48:49.png
Accepted, I'll search for plugins
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.