I am trying to change something in description and its saying "unauthorised for read-only workspace" ? Also some cards are not allowing me to change the due date?
Hi
Look at this
https://trello.com/guide/enterprise/manage-permissions#workspace-membership-restrictions
You most likely have permission restrictions
@Maria Harpas are you over the 10 collaborator limit in a free trello workspace? If so, you won't be able to edit any content on your boards until you upgrade to a paid trello plan or remove your collaborators. More on this change here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/workspace-user-limit/
Thanks so much for responding one the 2 boards I am having issues there are only 2 people on one board and only me on the other. My other boards seem to be fine!
No not over the 10 limit
@Maria Harpas im not sure what's the problem there then, sounds like you may need to reach out to support. https://trello.com/contact
ok great didnt know that I could ta
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.