Hi everyone,
is there any way to create a glossary term via Rest API or upload a list of terms?
Hi Robert,
I’m Fares, the Product Marketing Manager at Vectors.
Yes, you can create terms directly via REST API.
Endpoint: POST /rest/glossary/1.0/create/term/{spaceKey}
To upload a list of terms, you can leverage the import feature which allows you to upload your terms in a variety of file formats
Check out our YouTube tutorial to learn more.
I hope this answers your question. If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out.
Cheers,Fares
Hello @Robert !
Could you please clarify what is meant of Glossary Term ? Do you use a Confluence page as a separate term in a space and need to create a page or is it some 3-rd party addon that adds Glossary?
I have asked my Admin, its a 3rd party addon from vectors. thought it is a build in functionality
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.