I already bought the license for the plugin, yet in manage plug in I don't see the option to put the license , that's why I think we cant see all the options
I assume this is a follow-on to We bought the format macro, yet I can't see the option for tabs ?
The answer depends a bit on what version you're on.
If your Content formatting macro is on 4.01 or above, then you should see the licencing box when you expand the line showing the addon in the list of addons in "manage addons"
If it's on a lower version, then it uses Adaptavists PLM thing, and you'll need to work within that.
Could you confirm the version of the addon you have?
its Confluence 5.9.0-OD-57-010
Im attaching a picture of what I see in manage addons
image2015-7-1 11:37:19.png
Oh, hang on, there's something odd here.
You're on 2.0.7 of the addon, but that really shouldn't be installed in Confluence 5.9. Also, you shouldn't be on Confluence 5.9 unless you're on Cloud...
Could you confirm if you are on Cloud (hosted by Atlassian) or Server (hosted by you, or a 3rd party for you)
Confluence server
Ok. You should be able to upgrade the plugin to version 4.2.9 However 1. I'm not sure what version 2.0.7 is - as far as I can tell from our docs, it never went to marketplace 2. It shouldn't even work in Confluence 5 3. Version 4.2.9 is NOT supported on Confluence 5.9. I'd sort of expect it to be ok, but it's only just been released for 5.8.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.