I'm new to Atlassian products but from what I've seen the tools are amazing for developers and other production staff.
However, I'm keen to know if it's (easily) possible to create a simplified client project portal / window into a JIRA project, only displaying the basics that non-technical clients need in order to engage with the project management process. Exposing them to JIRA I fear would scare them off.
I gather Confluence can provide a window into JIRA, but how customisable is that i.e. how simple can I make it for clients, whilst still providing them with the information and functionality they need?
E.g. devs need to have access to git commit messages, diff/compare and internal private technical discussions, but more often than not clients only need to see the status / progress of an overarching ticket describing a larger feature.
Is there a demo somewhere showing this sort of simplified client project portal in action?