Enabled JIRA Suite Utilities and can view Time in status tab. Is it possible to pull a report with this information?
Not really. That panel works by looking at the issue, extracting data from it, and displaying it. At run time. The data isn't stored in the new format anywhere, it's generated on display.
So you can't report on it directly. You'll need to find something that replicates the logic and pulls it out in a report or a field. (I actually wrote reports for clients to do this, and I've used hte script runner to render the data needed as fields so you can report on them in the issue navigator etc)
I think this questions is same as like this question in the forum..https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/145234..
and this plugin will help you to find get access the data that you needed.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.midori.jira.plugin.betterexcel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.