Hello! I can not create a subtask within a task! After your updates probably something happened, what should I do?? I`m blocked!
Hi @Kateryna Mekhdiieva
welcome to community!
Do you have subtask type added in the project's "issue type scheme"?
Hi @Kateryna MekhdiievaCan you please help us with Hosting type and the error so that we can help you accordingly.
I see that there is some updates, new view. I see + button inside the task, see the +create subtask button, I can even click on it but nothing happens.
Yes, everything was fine until new JIRA updates.
Can you also check if Subtasks creation is enabled or disabled by any chance. refer below link on how to do ithttps://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-sub-tasks/
I followed these steps: Select > Issues. Under ISSUE TYPES, select Sub-tasks. But then I can`t click on this. it`s not clickable
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.