I want to change the slack workspace and user connection. I remembered that I can change at least the user account as it is written "Trello will use the account until I disable it." However, I cannot find any way to do it. Anyone can help me?
Hello, Ghina!Welcome to the community!You can check the Slack power-up on the following pagehttps://trello.com/power-ups/55a5d917446f51777421000aOn this page, you can select the workspace you want to have the power-up enabled in. After selecting it, you can open the workspace and configure more details on the Slack icon created next to the notifications bell on your board page.
Best regards,AlissonTrello Team
Is there any way we can change the connection of the slack channel and the email account?
Hello, Ghina!I believe you are trying to get the command /Trello LoginHere's a list of all commands
I hope this helps, but please let me know how it goes and if there's anything else I can assist you with. Looking forward to hearing from you!Kind regards,AlissonTrello Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.