Hi there,
We are currently evaluating if we can replace our current Excel sheet (in which we make all our release planning) with JIRA and especially with the Tempo Planner. But I'm not quite sure if and how Tempo Planner can cover the following points. In general I would like to have such an overview (all in one):
- See which team member is available on what days
- See the capacatiy for each team member for each sprint
- See the already scheduled tasks per team member for each sprint
How can I get to this with Tempo Planner? Some questions I already faced:
- I can add sprints in the planning mode by drag&drop - but why are they not added automatically? I set a start and end date for sprints so why is this not possible?
- I can add holidays/absences in "Time Tracking" as internal issues but those absences are not displayed in the calendar in the "Planning" view - how can I merge those views?
Thanks in advance for any help 
Best,
Jasmin