I am not able to open any cards. It always says "this card" could not be loaded. This has been happening for several days and I've tried relaunching the app several times.
See screenshot here -
https://www.loom.com/i/0b692c89ed86453fb88c8e84d06fcfea
Hey, Sam!Welcome to the community! I wanted to check in about the issue you're having with the desktop app. I tested it on my end, and everything seems to be working fine. Since no one else has reported similar problems, let's try a couple of things to see if we can fix it on your end.First, could you log out and then log back in to see if that helps? If not, can you reinstall the app and try again to see if this fixes the issue?
I hope this helps, but please let me know how it goes and if there's anything else I can assist you with. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Kind Regards,AlissonTrello Team
I've been getting this since last night in my Safari session. My Chrome session is still fine.
My guess is it's related to a resource failing to download due to a dubious network connection (I was on a coach at the time) and then the app not being able to recover.In Safari I'm seeing a whole load of errors in my console whenever I reload the Trello page.
I managed to resolve this by deleting all website data for trello.com in my Safari settings.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.